Carmel is passionate about assisting her clients to deal with the obstacles arising with arrangements for children and property after separation or dealing with issues that arise out of co-parenting.
Carmel has been admitted as a lawyer since 2000 and is an accredited specialist in Family Law. She also has experience with Wills, Estate planning and Deceased Estate matters.
Carmel can assist you with a wide range of family law matters including:
- Pre and post separation advice;
- Pre-mediation advice, strategy and planning;
- Representation at mediation;
- Preparation of Consent Orders and Binding Financial Agreements;
- Negotiations in relation to children and property matters;
- Court proceedings in relation to children and property;
- Arrangements for international relocation of children;
- Surrogacy and adoption issues;
- Child support issues;
- Divorce Applications;